Experiment and bring out the chef in you with the versatile and generous groundnut oil – he lends himself to being adapted to diﬀerent cuisines. RootBites Bhumij groundnut oil (or peanut oil) has a high smoke point and a distinct nutty ﬂavor. It is ideal for searing, deep-frying, sautéing, pan-frying, grilling, and roasting. This immunity booster enhances cardiovascular health by lowering cholesterol and blood pressure
* COLD PRESSED METHOD: Made using an Ethical wood-pressed Processing Method in which the oil is mechanically pressed from the seeds at temperatures not exceeding 120 F, retained all beneficial compounds provide purity and assurance of nutrition.
* 100% PURE AND UNADULTERATED: Natural goodness and promised of trust- zero additives and zero added flavour, No added colour, No added sugar.
* ESSENCE: Rootbites groundnut oil Fresh rich aroma and flavor with mild nutty flavor to the food not overpowering the natural taste making the food more appetising.
* BENEFITS: Antioxidants protect the body from toxins and free radicals. Groundnut oil contains phytochemical and vitamin E, both of which are natural antioxidants. It also helps to reduce inflammation if consumed regularly. Vitamin E in virgin groundnut oil helps maintain good skin health, making it look young and healthy. It prevents premature aging, wrinkles, and marks caused by free radicals.
* USAGE: Commonly used in baking, sautéing, Deep frying, and other forms of cooking. While peanut oil offers a slightly nutty flavor, it’s generally a good, neutral option to use for most recipes