Make way for the ﬁrst among equals from the land of oils, boasting of a legacy – it is among the earliest seeds to be pressed for oil. RootBites Addyam sesame oil is a natural preservative, an antioxidant with anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties. Sesame oil is an important part of Ayurvedic medicine and is used as a supplement to dietary needs. Used regularly, it enhances the overall health of teeth, bones, hair, and skin.
* WOOD COLD PRESSED: Made using an Ethical wood-pressed Processing Method in which the oil is mechanically pressed from the seeds at temperatures not exceeding 120 F, retained all beneficial compounds provide purity and assurance of nutrition.
* 100% PURE AND UNADULTERATED: Natural goodness and promised of trust- zero additives and zero added flavour, No added colour, No added sugar.
* MULTIPLE QUALITIES: Rootbites Sesame oil is capable of penetrating deep into the pores of skin and roots of hair. It moisturizes, adds a smooth texture to your skin and hair. Add it to your daily bath. Use it with your daily moisturizer for your skin. Mix with Essential oil to massage on the scalp. There are many DIYs that use Sesame Carrier oil which benefit the skin & hair.
* USAGE: Drizzle a few drops of sesame oil on warm noodles or stir-fry for nutty flavour, Add herbs to sesame oil for a salad dressing, Apply 2-3 drops of sesame oil to skin for a glow and luster
* SUGGESTED FOR: Seasoning, Sauté, Stir Frying, Hair & Body Massage.